CUPOLA COVER SAFETY LATCH REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 2)
Position latch (A) in rod (B) with
Manually insert headed pin (C) through
holes with head in direction shown.
3. Using pliers, install new cotter pin (D).
4. Place rod (B) with latch (A) in position
on mounting bracket (E).
Manually install screw (F), new lockwasher (G),
and nut (H).
6. Holding screw (F) with wrench, use
socket to tighten nut (H) so that
latch (A) can move freely.
7. Place spring (J) on end of rod (B).
8. Place knob (K) in position on rod (B).
9. Using punch, aline holes in knob (K) and rod (B).
10. Using hammer and punch, install new spring pin (L).
End of Task