ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS TROUBLESHOOTING (Contd)
Table 1. Electrical Troubleshooting Procedures (Contd).
TEST OR INSPECTION
Check operation of oil pressure sending
6. OIL PRESSURE
1. Verify voltage is present.
If voltage is not present inspect cable
and cable connection for damage,
replace cable if damaged.
2. Verify oil pressure sending unit is
If oil pressure sending unit is not
operating properly, replace
Test for 24 VDC at horn connections.
1. If 24 volts are not present, inspect
all connections and cables for
damage (and button on auxiliary
2. If 24 volts are present, replace
1. Visually inspect wiper motor for
If wiper motor is not working
properly, ensure power plug is
connected to motor.
2. Check for power at motor.
1. If power is present, replace motor
2. If power is not present, check for
power on wiper button on auxiliary
3. Check power at wiper button.
1. If power is present, replace wiring
on wiper electrical leads.
2. If power is not present, replace
wiper button on auxiliary switch