Figure 2-16. High Bank Launch of Bay (Sheet 3 of 12).
(7) Engage PTO.
(8) Remove quick release pin (13) and store.
(9) Raise boom (14) approximately 15° and pay out cable.
Cribbing should be placed on ground to protect bay from damage. When bay touches ground the trans-
porter should roll forward. If transporter does not, raise boom slightly. If raising boom does not help,
slowly drive transporter forward as cable is payed out.
(10) Pay out cable until bay tiedown pins (15) are approximately 2 ft (0.60 m) from aft tiedown hook (5).
(11) Install crowbar (16) in tiedown hook (5).
(12) Pull down on crowbar (16) and remove quick release pin (17) and move tiedown hook (5) to vertical (lock)
position, and store quick release pin (17).