ARMY TM 5-5420-212-10-1
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-10/1-1
(21) Attach light tackle to reinforcing link and bridge (para. 4-16c.).
(22) Connect push bar. Unlock rollers and boom bridge to 13p7 (over RRB).
(23) Disconnect light tackle and lower link to ground.
(24) Add post tensioning assembly under bay 5, footwalk and second link. Ensure retainer clips are placed
on each upper jaw (para. 4-16b.).
Post tensioning assemblies can be right or left handed. Ensure that correct assembly is used.
Pulley end of assembly must be toward closest bankseat beam with cable puller rigged on outside
(25) Reconnect light tackle.
(26) Connect third and fourth long links.
(27) Connect push bar. Unlock rollers and boom bridge to 15p4 (over RRB). Lock rollers, and disconnect
(28) Complete the end of bridge (para. 4-9b).
Counterweight deck units are required on 2E + 22 bay bridges. They are used in two stages, step
(29) and step (35). Do not add counterweight until instructed. Failure to follow instructions can
cause rear roller beam to collapse.
(29) Add three counterweight deck units.