PUMP DRIVE SHAFT UNIVERSAL JOINT REPLACEMENT AND REPAIR (Sheet 3 of 5)
1. Place driveshaft assembly (H) into a vise and turn dust cap (M) counter clockwise and slide out of way.
2. Carefully separate driveshaft assembly (H) in two pieces.
3. Use pliers to remove snap rings (N) from driveshaft assembly (H) at both ends.
4. Press out two U-joints (O) from driveshaft assembly (H) and remove PTO yoke (G) from drive shaft
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
Cleaning agent specified is flammable. Use only in well ventilated areas. Keep away
from flames, or sparks, or heat. Do not smoke while using. Prevent contact with eyes,
mouth, and / or skin. Wear rubber gloves when performing cleaning procedures.
1. Clean all parts to be reused in dry cleaning solvent.
2. Inspect all parts for damage. Replace all unserviceable parts.
Go on to Sheet 4