INSTRUMENT PANEL CLUSTER ASSEMBLY REPAIR (Sheet 12 of 23)
Fuel Tank Liquid Quantity Indicator Replacement (Sheet 1 of 3)
TOOLS: 3/8 in. combination box and open end wrench
SUPPLIES: Silicone compound (Item 32, Appendix D)
1. Using wrench, remove nut and Lockwasher (A)
securing harness junction (B) to panel.
2. Displace harness junction (B) and lockwasher.
3. Disconnect two leads (circuits 27
and 28) from rear of indicator (C)
4. Using wrench remove nut and
lockwasher (D) securing
mounting bracket (E) to panel.
5. Using wrench, remove mounting
stud (F) and lockwasher (G)
securing bracket (E) to panel.
6. Remove indicator (C) and bracket (E)