ARMY TM 5-5420-212-10-1
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-10/1-1
(42) Remove bays 3 and 2.
(43) Position 16 personnel (right and left side crews) around end of bridge.
(44) Unlock roller beam rollers.
It is necessary to lift the end of bridge of the front roller beam rollers and back onto longitudinal
girder. Do not allow bridge to drop onto longitudinal girder.
(45) All 16 personnel lift and pull bridge back until bankseat beam is at second cross member of longitudinal
girder (Bp2 over RRB).
(46) Lock rollers. Disassemble bay 1 and end of bridge (reverse of para. 4-8).
(47) Disassemble roller beams.
(48) Clear site.