HEADLIGHT ADJUSTMENT (Sheet 2 of 2)
Turn on service drive headlights, low beam
10. Center of maxium light intensity should be
centered on line (D).
11. If not, using 9/16 inch wrench, loosen three screws
(G) and adjust by tilting headlight (H) to desired
Adjust both Ieft and right
in same manner.
12. Using 9/16 inch wrench, tighten three
13. Check to see if light intensity for left headlight is
centered on intersection of lines (D and E).
14. If not, using 7/16 inch wrench, loosen three screws
(J) at base of headlight.
15. Turn headlight (H) until in proper position.
16. Using 7/16 inch wrench, tighten three screws (J)
17. Repeat steps 13 through 16 for right headlight
using lines (D and F).
18. Turn off lights (TM 5-2540-226-10).
End of Task