ENGINE OIL HIGH TEMPERATURE THERMOSTATIC SWITCH REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 2)
1. Place rags under switch.
2. Pull socket of rubber insulated connector (A) from switch cap (B).
3. Using socket, remove switch (C) from engine.
1. Using sealing compound, lightly coat threads of new switch.
2. Using socket, install new switch
(A) into engine.
3. Push socket of rubber insulated connector (B) into
switch cap (C).
4. Remove rags from under switch.
5. Connect engine for powerplant ground hop (page 5-26).
6. Start and run engine. Observe temperature indicator for normal oil temperature
7. Shut down engine. Disconnect engine from powerplant ground hop (page 5-40).
8. Install powerplant (page 5-14).
End of Task