ENGINE HIGH OIL PRESSURE TRANSMITTER REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 3)
Prior to installation, Iightly coat male threads of all compo-
nents with sealing compound.
1. Using pipe wrench, install elbow (A) to engine.
2. Using 3/4 inch wrench, install pipe bushing
(B) to elbow (A).
3. Using 7/8 inch wrench, install new transmitter
(C) to pipe bushing (B).
4. Push socket of rubber insulated connector (D) into transmitter cap (E).
5. Remove rags from under engine high oil pressure transmitter.
6. Connect engine for powerplant ground hop (page 5-26).
7. Start and run engine. Observe oil pressure indicator for normal oil pressure
8. Shut down engine. Disconnect engine from powerplant ground hop (page 5-40).
9. Install poweplant (page 5-14).
End of Task