ARMY TM 5-5420-212-10-1
MARINE CORPS TM 08676A-10/1-1
(72) Remove 6N1, 5N1, 4N1, 3N1, 2N1, landing roller pedestal and 1 N1.
(73) Remove bay 3.
(74) Remove launching nose cross girder and posts (para. 4-11).
(75) Remove nose roller from bankseat beam (para. 4-10).
(76) Remove bay 2.
(77) Position 16 personnel (right and left side crews) around end of bridge.
(78) Unlock roller beam rollers.
It is necessary to lift the end of bridge off the front roller beam rollers onto the longitudinal
girders. Do not allow bridge to drop onto longitudinal girders.
(79) All 16 personnel lift and pull bridge back until bankseat beam is at second cross member of longitudinal
girder (Bp2 over RRB).
(80) Lock rollers. Disassemble bay 1 and end of bridge (reverse of para. 4-8).
(81) Disassemble roller beams.
(82) Clear site.