ELECTRICAL WIRING HARNESS AND CABLE CONNECTOR REPAIR (Sheet 18)
Female Plug Repair (Sheet 3 of 3)
11. Hold jumper wire so wire end is pushing
down on solder in contact solder well (F).
12. Holding soldering gun tip against side of
contact (E) until solder begins to melt
and wire slips into contact solder well (F).
contact (E), continue holding wire until
14. Using remover, push contact (E) into
plug assembly (B).
15. Sliding grommet (D) forward along
cable (C), set grommet (D) firmly
against contacts (E).
16. Manually thread grommet retaining nut
(A) onto plug assembly (B).
18. Tighten or install cable clamps as required.
19. Connect connectors at each end of affected cable.
End of Task