FUEL TANK CAPACITOR AND HOUSING ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (LEFT)
(Sheet 2 of 5)
5. Using screwdriver, remove screw (J) and washer (K) securing electrical lead (L) to
6. Remove capacitor and housing (E) and gasket (N) from cover (H).
7. Using diagonal cutting pliers, remove lockwire (P) securing 12 screws (Q) on access cover
8. Using socket, remove 12 screws (Q) and flat washers (R) securing cover (H) to fuel tank.
9. Slowly pull back access cover
(H) to expose electrical lead
(S) connecting rear of access
cover (H) to fuel pump (T).
10. Using fingers, disconnect electrical lead (S) from fuel pump (T) by pushing them in then
turning counterclockwise and pulling out.
11. Using putty knife, remove gasket (U) and discard.
Go on to Sheet 3